1. What 1 spine surgeon sees for the future of surgical outcomes Full story
2. ASC reimbursement rates shouldn't be based on ownership, leader says Full story
3. 25 spine practices to know in 2023 Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. HOPCo in 2022: 12 developments Full story
6. 5 leading headlines in regenerative medicine Full story
7. Data breach affects 6,800+ at Illinois orthopedic practice Full story
8. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
9. 70% of clinical support staff still burnt out in 2022: report Full story
10. Dr. Eric Potts joins advisory team at Aclarion Full story
11. What to know about 2 spine, orthopedic recalls in 2022 Full story
12. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 70% of hospitals are prioritizing DEI marketing this year, but patients of color aren't impressed. Achieve more inclusive marketing and better serve diverse patient populations with these 5 strategies.
2. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs
3. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.