1. Former orthopedic surgeon accepts plea deal in patient misconduct case Full story
2. 5 trends ASCs need know in 2023 Full story
3. SeaSpine's 100th spine navigation system installed Full story
4. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
5. What orthopedic experts said about consolidation in 2022 Full story
6. FDA expands approval for sacroiliac joint implant Full story
7. 5 leading headlines in regenerative medicine Full story
8. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
9. 3 ways to boost physician recruiting: AMA Full story
10. Tennessee Titans quarterback has surgery at Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center Full story
11. Dr. Nicholas Shepard completes Tennessee's 1st AR spine surgery Full story
12. Stop wasting nurses' time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
2. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
3. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs