1. Key spine practice investments from 3 surgeons Full story
2. Medtronic in 2020: 5 notes on robotics, growth & more Full story
3. What 2 ASC administrators are excited for in 2021 Full story
4. Weight-bearing MRI improves outcomes for several specialties. Click here to learn how ortho and spine surgeons benefit.
5. Hoag spine chief recognized for philanthropic gesture Full story
6. Trump requests changes to relief bill; US secures 100M more Pfizer doses — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. Appeals court allows California surgery center to seek $1M+ in unpaid claims Full story
8. Spinal Elements acquires assets from California spine device company Full story
9. Digital communication can decrease preventable hospital readmissions by up to 18 percent. Click here to learn how physicians can use electronic alerts to drive better patient outcomes.
10. Minimally invasive spine treatment with OLIFF effective, study finds Full story
11. How Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
12. Agility is the key to pivoting critical operations during the pandemic. This report explores the role information plays in your health system and how it informs your decisions.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A new era of genetic testing: How health systems can help deliver truly personalized care to millions of patients. Click here to read more.
2. Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it quickly and securely using today’s Cloud technologies.
3. Does your laboratory have the right IT tools to weather the COVID-19 storm? Download this whitepaper to understand which tools will help you face challenges most efficiently.