Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast: Catch up on all episodes here.
1. What 4 spine surgeons are most proud of in 2021 Full story
2. Is absorption inevitable? How orthopedic groups are fighting to stay independent Full story
3. Duke sued over move to force employment on 400 physician members of private practice Full story
4. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.
5. 'Value' will be replaced by 'risk', Illinois Bone & Joint Institute CEO predicts Full story
6. Kentucky orthopedic group informs patients of potential data breach Full story
7. Top 3 trends to follow in healthcare: 5 executive insights Full story
8. Orthopedic biologics: 5 stories that caught readers' attention in 2021 Full story
9. A standardized anesthesia program at this ASC sparked a 100% jump in daily procedures. Download this short case study to learn how.
10. 25 facilities designated Hall of Fame Health 'elite care centers' for joint replacement Full story
11. Medical illustrator joins UNC neurosurgery team Full story
12. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
Becker's is seeking great speakers for the 2022 The Business & Operations of ASCs event. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Overworked call centers? Here's how Notable Health used AI to slash a health system's call volumes by 60%.
2. Improving patient discharge practices with traditional tools can only go so far. Here’s how AI automation can help.
3. ORs won’t reach their full potential without predictive analytics — learn how the tech saves time & reduces costs.