1. Cases migrating rapidly to ASCs, but hospitals will always be 'integral to spine surgery' Full story
2. The major benefits of physician ASC ownership Full story
3. 7 new spine, orthopedic AR systems in 2022 Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. What orthopedic experts said about consolidation in 2022 Full story
6. American Orthopedic Partners partners with New Jersey practice Full story
7. AAOS calls on Congress to stop 2023 Medicare fee cuts Full story
8. 3 strategies to reduce costs and increase collections from Mercy Health, Piedmont Healthcare and UCHealth.
9. DePuy Synthes' patent verdict, Happe Spine's new CEO and more: 9 devicemaker notes Full story
10. 'There is going to be a fundamental shift from fusion to motion preservation,' says Centinel Spine CEO Full story
11. Telehealth trends for spine surgeons to know Full story
12. IU Health isn't letting data gaps stand in the way of making health equity a reality. Here's how your health system can do the same.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
2. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
3. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.