1. Spine, orthopedic surgeons' holiday wish lists Full story
2. New Steadman Clinic location was expected to take 70% of its partner hospital's 2022 surgical revenue Full story
3. Idaho orthopedic surgeon faces additional misconduct charges Full story
4. Range of Motion matters in the prevention of adjacent segment degeneration. Review the recent data on lumbar disc replacement.
5. Newly cleared AR spine system to launch in 2023 Full story
6. Dr. Jessica Clymer to lead pediatric neuro-oncology at New York hospital Full story
7. How spine surgery competition is evolving by market: New York, Arizona, California and more Full story
8. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
9. Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center partnership creates 265+ provider platform Full story
10. Abbott spinal cord stimulation system approved by FDA Full story
11. 20-physician orthopedic practice in Mississippi names CEO Full story
12. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.
2. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
3. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.