1. Dr. Alex Vaccaro retains No. 1 spine expert status Full story
2. How CMS' 2023 fee schedule will affect anesthesiologists, pain physicians Full story
3. Surgeons predict 'tremendous growth' for endoscopy over the next 10 years Full story
4. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
5. 70+ spine surgeon moves in 2022 Full story
6. Robotics to be the 'standard of care' in joint replacements by 2030 Full story
7. Florida health system adds 4 neurosurgeons Full story
8. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.
9. Hoag opens 2nd ASC in Los Angeles Full story
10. 29 spine, orthopedic practice openings in 2022 Full story
11. Dr. Lon Baronne reaches 600 cases with spine robot Full story
12. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
2. Health beyond hospital walls: Here are 5 practical insights for engaging patients no matter where they are.
3. IU Health isn't letting data gaps stand in the way of making health equity a reality. Here's how your health system can do the same.