1. 'The devil is in the details': What's next for total disc replacement coverage Full story
2. ASCA backs reintroducing Medicare outpatient surgery legislation in Congress Full story
3. How 6 MSOs grew in 2022 Full story
4. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
5. Centinel Spine reaches another total disc replacement milestone Full story
6. Medical office building with spine hospital acquired for $27.8M Full story
7. Medtronic honored for sustainability efforts Full story
8. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
9. Norton Healthcare named an Advanced Orthopedic & Spine Center of Excellence Full story
10. Dr. Joshua Herzog debuts Surgalign spinal guidance system in Virginia Full story
11. 16 orthopedic president, CEO appointments in 2022 Full story
12. Trinity Health saved $23M in labor costs in just 9 months — all while decreasing patient falls systemwide. See how they did it.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
2. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
3. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.