1. DePuy Synthes owes $12M for infringing spine patent Full story
2. Illinois practice, ASC launches health plan Full story
3. Why volunteering is Dr. Scott Sigman's career highlight Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. 10 places hiring spine surgeons Full story
6. Dr. Lon Baronne reaches 600 cases with spine robot Full story
7. What to know about 2 spine, orthopedic recalls in 2022 Full story
8. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.
9. OrthoIndy adds 7 surgeons through partnership, plans expansions Full story
10. Where 23 spine devicemakers are in 2022 Full story
11. Wireless orthopedic camera reduces OR time, cuts patient costs, study finds Full story
12. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.
2. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.
3. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.