1. 5 insights from Dr. Alex Vaccaro in 2022 Full story
2. Illinois practice, ASC launches health plan Full story
3. Aetna settles 239-person class suit over spine surgery coverage Full story
4. Range of Motion matters in the prevention of adjacent segment degeneration. Review the recent data on lumbar disc replacement.
5. Globus Medical co-founder named CEO of spine company Full story
6. Dr. Andrew Zhang debuts Mazor X spine robot at Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport Full story
7. Lawsuits against spine surgeon who fled the US can proceed Full story
8. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
9. 5 things to know about OrthoConnecticut Full story
10. Dr. Nicholas Shepard completes Tennessee's 1st AR spine surgery Full story
11. 15 things for physician leaders to know about the 'tripledemic' threat Full story
12. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
2. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.
3. Your patients hate outdated interfaces. Learn how 3 leading health systems use intelligent automation to augment their EHR and drive better patient engagement.