1. Resurgens Orthopaedics gains PE backing to build orthopedic platform Full story
2. DePuy, J&J whistleblower case tossed over misuse of confidential files Full story
3. New York vs. Florida: How 2 states compare on physician pay, No. of ASCs & more Full story
4. Digital transformation + clinical advancement — 3 reports to evolve your practice:
- 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
- Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
- Revolutionize sagittal alignments with personalized care — here's how.
5. How Texas' largest orthopedic group plans to grow in 2022: Q&A with Dr. Bryan Williamson Full story
6. Senate pressed to pass Medicare bill, but physicians wary of 'another Band-Aid fix' Full story
7. Dr. Jaime Gasco performs El Paso's 1st ASC lumbar spinal fusion Full story
8. 5 studies that caught spine surgeons' attentions in 2021 Full story
9. Healthcare lags other industries in digital access. Click here to learn why a better online patient experience will pay off for your organization.
10. Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center names Terrence Deis new chief admin officer Full story
11. Hospital for Special Surgery creates wellness center for staff Full story
12. Hospitals can't hire nurses fast enough. Learn how Memorial Hermann disrupted the shortage.
Becker's is seeking great speakers for the 2022 The Business & Operations of ASCs event. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.
2. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
3. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery — learn how.