1. 'The devil is in the details': What's next for total disc replacement coverage Full story
2. Dr. Frank Cammisa performs Hospital for Special Surgery's 1st AR spine surgery Full story
3. Lawsuits against spine surgeon who fled the US can proceed Full story
4. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
5. Globus Medical co-founder named CEO of spine company Full story
6. Dr. Jeffrey Carlson debuts intervertebral cage he designed Full story
7. 25 orthopedic ASCs built or proposed in 2022 Full story
8. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
9. Northwell Health opens $10M orthopedic center Full story
10. Rothman Orthopaedics, Drexel University ink partnership Full story
11. 5 developments in orthobiologics Full story
12. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
2. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
3. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.