Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast: Catch up on all episodes here.
1. Elon Musk's Neuralink implants could help patients with spinal cord injuries in 2022 Full story
2. New York limits nonurgent hospital surgeries; ASCs stay open Full story
3. Health system partnerships key to growth in neurosurgery: Q&A with Mayfield Brain & Spine CEO Mark Vorherr Full story
4. Entice new patients with your robotics program — see how Lehigh Valley Health Network and Vail Health Hospital did it here.
5. 2 analysts cast doubt on Globus Medical's NuVasive grab Full story
6. 7 notable spine surgeries in 2021 Full story
7. American Orthopedic Partners adds clinical leadership position Full story
8. The 7 most pandemic-resilient surgical specialties Full story
9. Digital transformation + clinical advancement — 3 reports to evolve your practice:
- 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
- Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
- Revolutionize sagittal alignments with personalized care — here's how.
10. Indiana health system's campus to feature spine, orthopedic care Full story
11. Dr. Elad Levy named president of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons Full story
12. Aligning people, policies + tech across sites can deliver impressive financial results. Click here to learn how CommonSpirit does it.
Becker's is seeking great speakers for the 2022 The Business & Operations of ASCs event. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Digital healthcare should be available for everyone. Get 6 steps to achieve digital health equity here.
2. Identity management systems should check 12 boxes. Does yours? Find out here.
3. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.