1. Dr. Antonio Prats: How augmented reality is changing spine surgery Full story
2. CMS to require prior authorization for cervical fusion with disc removal Full story
3. $112M judgement upheld in Medtronic, spine surgeon royalty battle Full story
4. New biologic technology aids bone formation. Click here for details and data showing its effectiveness.
5. Dr. Juan Rodriguez-Olaverri bolsters spine care at NYU Langone outpatient center Full story
6. 10 key reads for spine leaders — AR spine surgery launches at 2 more Florida hospitals, 20-surgeon group plans flagship facility & more Full story
7. Missouri merger to form 25-physician orthopedic group 'years in the making' Full story
8. ASC budgeting for 2021: 6 execs outline their strategy Full story
9. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
10. Drs. Neel P. Shah, Azedine Medhkour & more: 7 spine surgeons making the news Full story
11. Yale's new neurotrauma program shoots for Center of Excellence status Full story
12. Defining a new standard of care: Leading change from the front line
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Does your visitor management policy benefit your organization? Click here to learn how to create a platform that meets your needs.
2. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.
3. 5 pillars for HAI prevention — what hospital leaders should know about the power of clean. Click here to find fact sheets and best practices.