1. Aetna settles 239-person class suit over spine surgery coverage Full story
2. Amazon's One Medical deal under review: 8 things ASCs need to know Full story
3. Orthopedic surgeons leaving SSM Health: What's happened since September Full story
4. Exploring the clinical value of an amniotic membrane barrier in ALIF surgery: Dr. Jonathan Schoeff discusses his clinical experience using an amniotic membrane as a barrier to assist the body in minimizing scarring and adhesions. WATCH NOW
5. Dr. Jake Measom performs Wyoming region's 1st spine jack case Full story
6. Spine organization launches patient education coalition Full story
7. Dr. Robert Bray performs 2nd operation on former motocross star Full story
8. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
9. 12 orthopedic surgeon moves in November Full story
10. Think Surgical teams up with digital health company Full story
11. 6 physicians entering C-suite roles Full story
12. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients.
2. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
3. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.