1. Limits eased on physician-owned hospital expansions for 2021 Full story
2. Mayo Clinic neurosurgeon stars in Netflix docuseries Full story
3. Viveon Health to raise $170M for spine, orthopedic device company acquisitions Full story
4. New biologic technology aids bone formation. Click here for details and data showing its effectiveness.
5. Stryker spine device granted transitional pass-through payment for 2021 Full story
6. Video assistance tech helps spine surgeons 'let go of the knife', 'trust fellows earlier' Full story
7. West Virginia hospital taps Dr. Azedine Medhkour as neurosurgery chief Full story
8. AR spine system earns spot in Time magazine's 'best inventions' list Full story
9. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
10. Zimmer Biomet completes $250M acquisition: 12 device company notes Full story
11. How New York hospitals are fighting payers to keep orthopedic procedures Full story
12. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.
2. Improving quality of care is possible while containing costs. Click here to learn how it's done.
3. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.