Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast: Catch up on all episodes here.
1. Colorado spine group suffers data breach; 21,450 patients may be affected Full story
2. ASC staff not required to get the COVID-19 shot after CMS mandate blocked Full story
3. Royal Philips expands AR spine surgery system globally Full story
4. Watch and learn:
- Nearly 30% of OR time is unused due to inefficient processes. Here's the strategy health systems are leveraging to unlock OR time.
- New ASC rules are changing orthopedic programs — 7 tips to power profits.
- Entice new patients with your robotics program — see how Lehigh Valley Health Network and Vail Health Hospital did it here.
5. $5.5M grant awarded for spinal stem cell research Full story
6. Hospital for Special Surgery opens office in Connecticut Full story
7. Robots can increase spine surgery accuracy, neurosurgeon says Full story
8. 7 spine surgeon moves in November Full story
9. Revolutionize sagittal alignments with personalized care — here's how.
10. University of Maryland Orthopaedics signs lease on 17K-square-foot space Full story
11. Safe Orthopaedics sells 20,000th surgical kit, prepares to launch spine implant Full story
12. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 10 M&A best practices — Insights from Bon Secours Mercy Health and Summit Health.
2. Telehealth is entering a critical new phase. Learn why top execs are adopting a smart-growth approach to planning.
3. Demand for heart care is rising as a cardiologist shortage looms. Here's how health systems are adapting to the specialty's top challenges.