1. Pennsylvania sets ground rules for suspension of elective procedures Full story
2. Rising spinal disorder cases to boost motion preservation market Full story
3. Biden adds new members to COVID-19 task force Full story
4. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.
5. NuVasive launches cervical spine line Full story
6. Spinal neurosurgeon Dr. Ziev Moses joins Massachusetts hospital Full story
7. Florida hospital buys orthopedic group's MOB for $1.4M Full story
8. Children's National Hospital performs 1st pediatric spine surgery with 3D imaging system Full story
9. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
10. Delaware orthopedists treat Biden for hairline fracture in foot Full story
11. Spine surgeon sells Florida mansion for $6M Full story
12. The pandemic has intensified the U.S. opioid crisis, but 8 organizations have seen success in their efforts to curb the opioid epidemic. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.
2. Effortless interoperability in the era of virtual care — tips for health system leaders. Click here to read more.
3. Does your laboratory have the right IT tools to weather the COVID-19 storm? Download this whitepaper to understand which tools will help you face challenges most efficiently.