Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast: Catch up on all episodes here.
1. Medtronic's new spine business leader to begin Jan. 4 Full story
2. 'Talk the language' of clinical, financial teams: 2 CEOs give leadership advice Full story
3. Colorado ASC to get 70% of hospital's orthopedic surgeries Full story
4. Augmented reality in the OR: An inside look at surgical training at Massachusetts General Hospital.
5. Stryker, Zimmer Biomet & more: What 4 device execs are saying about robots Full story
6. Orthopedic surgery returns to Massachusetts hospital after 1-year absence Full story
7. Who leads the top orthopedic, neurosurgery residency programs Full story
8. Orthopedic surgeon, ASC owner runs for U.S. House Full story
9. CMS move opens the door to high quality remote monitoring. Click here to learn what that means for providers.
10. Colorado surgeon performs disc replacement on NHL player Full story
11. Stem cell sales skyrocket despite lacking FDA approval, study finds Full story
12. Patient experiences can make – or break – how well your organization does. Create your game plan now with help from Medallia.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ORs won’t reach their full potential without predictive analytics — learn how the tech saves time & reduces costs.
2. Delaying a move to the cloud leaves healthcare content at risk. Here's how to make the seamless transition and secure information.
3. Variation in care is tied to increased costs + adverse events. Better clinical decision-making starts with these 4 steps.