1. Patient sues estate of late spine surgeon who died in plane crash Full story
2. 'The status quo is not enough' to stay ahead of the curve, says DePuy Synthes' new ASC VP Full story
3. SSM Health canceling procedures as 11 orthopedic surgeons begin early departure Full story
4. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
5. 1st complex spine case under Rothman, CarePoint Health partnership completed Full story
6. AI, machine learning will lead to more 'predictable, efficient and safer' surgeries: 10 spine leaders weigh in Full story
7. Proposed wRVUs for 9 spine procedures Full story
8. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
9. HippoFi debuts new bioactive glass for spine fusion procedures Full story
10. 5 spine practices to know Full story
11. Steadman Clinic adds Dr. Sonny Gill Full story
12. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients
2. Navigating healthcare's workforce crisis — The specific actions leaders from top health systems are taking to increase workforce engagement and retention.
3. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.