1. Spine surgery competition by market: New York, Arizona, California and more Full story
2. Are payers pushing procedures to ASCs? Full story
3. A new $1B spine company: Inside the Orthofix, SeaSpine merger Full story
4. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
5. America's largest independent practices by number of spine surgeons Full story
6. Stryker developing spine, shoulder applications for Mako robot Full story
7. 13 physician kickback suits totaling $332M+ in 2022 Full story
8. This is why orthopedic groups are dropping out of bundled payments, 1 surgeon says Full story
9. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
10. Meet North American Spine Society's '20 Under 40' class of 2022 Full story
11. New York State donates $3.6M for spine research Full story
12. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients.
2. An outdated digital strategy is costing hospitals more than just revenue. Here are the tools to combat an increasingly decentralized healthcare ecosystem.
3. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.