Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast: Catch up on all episodes here.
1. The questions surgical robots still need to answer Full story
2. Rutgers puts neurosurgery chief on leave after 'ghost surgery' allegations Full story
3. Who is exempt from the CMS COVID-19 vaccination mandate? Full story
4. Revolutionize sagittal alignments with personalized care — here's how.
5. 4 key disc replacement updates for surgeons to know Full story
6. Spine fusion device market to hit $8.9B in 2027: 5 notes Full story
7. Regenerative implant for lumbar spine surgery gets FDA breakthrough designation Full story
8. 6 centers adding robots in the last 60 days Full story
9. Augmented reality in the OR: An inside look at surgical training at Massachusetts General Hospital.
10. IBJI's OAK Orthopedics opens clinic in Illinois Full story
11. Orthopedic surgeon named independent director of neuroscience company Full story
12. Entice new patients with your robotics program — see how Lehigh Valley Health Network and Vail Health Hospital did it here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems often overlook a critical aspect of workflow efficiency — see what it is here.
2. Healthcare organizations don't need to start from scratch to create a seamless digital experience. Click here to learn how to fast track the process.
3. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.