1. 14 CEO moves at orthopedic device companies — Centinel Spine, Medtronic & more Full story
2. Dr. Raymond Gardocki: Adding endoscopic spine at Vanderbilt & how COVID changed how he performs spine surgery Full story
3. Minnesota ASC acquires system's 13th robotic device Full story
4. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
5. Global spinal implants market to hit $17.4B by 2026 Full story
6. Dr. John Dorman's navigation system clinches spine technology award Full story
7. Top 10 spine reads — 6 practices merge in Texas, renowned surgeon dies, Medtronic's 7th takeover and more Full story
8. 23-physician orthopedic group to open flagship facility in March Full story
9. Your ASC can benefit from professionalized anesthesia. Click here to learn about improved efficiency and revenue.
10. Spinal cord injury specialist named medical director of healthcare innovation center Full story
11. Ohio hospital to add orthopedic surgeons, expand spine services Full story
12. How an ASC achieved 149% of its cash goal — click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
2. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
3. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.