1. California hospital cleared in counterfeit spine implant case Full story
2. $25M surgery center with orthopedic care opens in Florida Full story
3. Safety grades at 10 of the best US hospitals for orthopedics Full story
4. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
5. Staffing, technology, growth and more: 4 surgeons' goals for 2023 Full story
6. North Carolina orthopedic surgeon to join Rothman Full story
7. Aurora Spine sees 26% sales growth in Q3: 3 notes Full story
8. ExcelsiusGPS expands market: 6 updates in 90 days Full story
9. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
10. 7 things to know about Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute Full story
11. Former K-Mart converted to Kentucky orthopedic clinic Full story
12. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients.
3. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.