1. Cases migrating rapidly to ASCs, but hospitals will always be 'integral to spine surgery' Full story
2. Robotics in orthopedics isn't a luxury — it's a necessity Full story
3. Orthofix, SeaSpine tap John Bostjancic as CFO of merged company Full story
4. Biosimilar competition is driving down drug costs. Healthcare leaders can sustain the momentum with key takeaways from this discussion.
5. Drs. Rafael Levin, Evan Baird debut spine robot at New Jersey hospital Full story
6. HSS and NCH Florida partner facility receives $20M donation Full story
7. Top 10 orthopedic hospitals' safety grades Full story
8. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
9. 4 hospitals adding spine, orthopedic robots Full story
10. Nurse practitioner to pay $20K for calling herself 'doctor' Full story
11. Black Hills Orthopedic and Spine Center urgent care facility celebrates 5 years Full story
12. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device.
Becker's is seeking great orthopedic and spine surgeons to join the agenda for our 2023 event next June 15-17 in Chicago! If you'd like to learn more about speaking opportunities, contact Mariah Muhammad at email@example.com.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients.
2. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
3. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.