1. Building a spine practice in the 'outcomes economy': Q&A with Dr. Alok Sharan Full story
2. Connecticut physician fined for overprescribing narcotics Full story
3. Listen up, residents and fellows: 12 spine surgeons' advice for the next generation Full story
4. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
5. Outpatient and inpatient cervical disc replacements have similar safety profiles, study finds Full story
6. Globus Medical partners to bring ExcelsiusGPS to UK hospitals Full story
7. Assure Holdings' case volume grows 6% in Q3: 7 notes Full story
8. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device
9. Augmedics to bring AR spine surgery to Veterans Health Administration Full story
10. Dr. Neal ElAttrache to operate on Phillies' Bryce Harper Full story
11. ZimVie's Q3 sales drop, NuVasive's 'intelligent surgery' and more: 6 device company notes Full story
12. The present and future of value-based care — Attend this live virtual session to learn what hospitals need to thrive today and tomorrow.
Becker's is seeking great orthopedic and spine surgeons to join the agenda for our 2023 event next June 15-17 in Chicago! If you'd like to learn more about speaking opportunities, contact Mariah Muhammad at email@example.com.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients
2. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.
3. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.