Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast: Dr. Grant Shifflett interview here. Catch up on all episodes here.
1. AMA accepts CPT add-on code for 2nd level lumbar disc replacement Full story
2. Hospital closing 3 outpatient clinics to address staff shortages Full story
3. Spinal biologics company inks $100M deal, aims to go public Full story
4. New ASC rules are changing orthopedic programs — 7 tips to power profits.
5. Joint venture ASC combines 3 Colorado orthopedic groups Full story
6. Spine surgery gets more precise at Michigan hospital with robotic tech Full story
7. Stryker to close Florida facility, lay off 532 employees Full story
8. Smith+Nephew to launch robotic surgery training in Europe Full story
9. Nearly 30% of OR time is unused due to inefficient processes. Here's the strategy health systems are leveraging to unlock OR time.
10. 5 spine centers to know Full story
11. Aurora Spine sees 2nd highest quarterly revenue: 4 Q3 notes Full story
12. Entice new patients with your robotics program — see how Lehigh Valley Health Network and Vail Health Hospital did it here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 9 steps to earn your organization a better online reputation — learn them here.
2. The key to transforming your health system lies in the ED — Click here to learn why.
3. How to address the patient affordability crisis: 5 transformative benefits of new tech + a Geisinger case study.