1. Indianapolis Colts linebacker has back surgery after consultation with Dr. Robert Watkins Full story
2. One ASC leader's tips for lowering operating costs Full story
3. 'There is going to be a fundamental shift from fusion to motion preservation,' says Centinel Spine CEO Full story
4. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device.
5. Insurer drops suit over coverage involving tainted spine allograft litigation Full story
6. AAOS urges Congress to pass bills on prior authorization, CMS physician fee cut Full story
7. OrthoAlliance partners with 26-physician Indiana practice Full story
8. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
9. Dr. Don Park completes 100th DualPortal endoscopic spine case Full story
10. Spine company starts clinical trial of fusion, disc replacement alternative Full story
11. Indiana hospital adds spine robot, imaging system Full story
12. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.
2. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients
3. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.