Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. NuVasive stock spikes after news of possible takeover: 4 notes Full story
2. What ASCs can expect more of in 2022 Full story
3. Johnson & Johnson, Zimmer Biomet & DJO: 3 medtech spinoffs in the making Full story
4. Nearly 30% of OR time is unused due to inefficient processes. Here's the strategy health systems are leveraging to unlock OR time.
5. Dr. Neal ElAttrache operates on New Orleans Saints quarterback Full story
6. 10 places hiring spine surgeons Full story
7. 100th patient treated in cervical disc implant trial Full story
8. Accelus, CHP Merger Corp. to combine Full story
9. Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
10. Neurosurgery of St. Louis opening 1st 3 locations Full story
11. Assure Holdings closes $4.75M private placement Full story
12. New ASC rules are changing orthopedic programs — 7 tips to power profits.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
2. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.
3. 4 key pivots can take your hospital’s automation to the next level — learn them here.