1. 12 CEO moves at orthopedic practices — Campbell Clinic, Twin Cities Orthopedics & more Full story
2. Stem cell agency awards $9M for landmark spina bifida clinical trial Full story
3. Appeals court overturns $2.85M whistleblower lawsuit from ex-AdventHealth surgeon Full story
4. Ready to ditch ad-hoc improvements and implement a cultural transformation at your health system? Click here to learn how University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center did it.
5. New York, Michigan spine leaders debut latest Globus Medical robotic technology Full story
6. 51 orthopedic devices receiving FDA premarket clearance in October Full story
7. Texas hospital hires neurosurgeon, plans to accommodate more complex spine cases Full story
8. 3 orthopedic groups honored Full story
9. Your ASC can benefit from professionalized anesthesia. Click here to learn about improved efficiency and revenue.
10. Dr. William Neway among 19 physicians hired at Florida group Full story
11. How ASCs will grow in 2021 — 3 administrators weigh in Full story
12. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.
2. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.
3. The pandemic has intensified the U.S. opioid crisis, but 8 organizations have seen success in their efforts to curb the opioid epidemic. Click here to learn more.