Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. Zimmer Biomet recalls surgical robot Full story
2. 'Can CMS be more confusing right now?' ASC administrators balk at outpatient final rule Full story
3. IU Health sues orthopedic practice for alleged trademark infringement Full story
4. New ASC rules are changing orthopedic programs — 7 tips to power profits.
5. Johnson & Johnson to split into 2 companies Full story
6. Hospital for Special Surgery researcher gets $6M to study back pain Full story
7. How 2 orthopedic surgeons stay professionally engaged Full story
8. The 6 most high-profile device company acquisitions in 2021 Full story
9. Capturing the Opportunities of an Integrated Care Delivery to Maintain Physician Independence and Grow Your Practice: Click here to learn more.
10. Medtronic's climate goal, Q3 financial reports & more: 7 device company notes Full story
11. Orthopedic organization recognizes Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee Full story
12. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Medical knowledge doubles every 73 days. Learn 3 ways to help your clinical teams keep up here.
2. Don't let poor data steer your patient engagement strategy in the wrong direction. Here's how to figure out what's working, what isn't and where to go from there.
3. COVID-19 shifted how patients access care. Ensure your hybrid care model strikes the right balance with this guide.