1. South Dakota health system sues liability insurer, accused of failing to pay spine surgery settlements Full story
2. New York health system names spine surgeon chief physician executive Full story
3. What a Biden presidency could mean for ASCs Full story
4. COVID-19 hits some communities harder than others. Click here to learn how to eliminate disparities in care and improve service for the most vulnerable.
5. Renowned Colorado spine surgeon opens Florida clinic Full story
6. Stryker completes Wright Medical acquisition Full story
7. Spine surgeon's medical credential app launches in New York Full story
8. Physician practices struggle to stay open during the pandemic — 6 notes Full story
9. Are you ready for CMS' interoperability rules? Here's what two digital transformation experts want you to know.
10. Michigan hospital building $17M outpatient orthopedic surgery center Full story
11. FDA approves Icotec pedicle screw system Full story
12. What will make your therapy departments more productive and achieve better outcomes? Click here to learn 5 impactful solutions.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's digital transformation, not digital substitution — how to ensure virtual care is groundbreaking, not status quo. Click here to read more.
2. Effortless interoperability in the era of virtual care — tips for health system leaders. Click here to read more.
3. Surgical backlogs plagued nearly every health system in 2020. Click here to learn how some of the best systems navigated that change.