1. New Jersey physician charged in $24.6M billing fraud scheme Full story
2. Malpractice fears caused 77% of neurosurgeons to change how they practice, survey finds Full story
3. Dr. Ben Carson 1 of 6 White House staffers to test positive for COVID-19 after election party Full story
4. Is your health system prepared to face 2021’s drug shortages? Click here to learn how data and AI can help manage hospitals’ drug supply needs.
5. Stryker elects biopharmaceutical CEO to board of directors Full story
6. Meet the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery board of directors for 2021 Full story
7. Centinel Spine ambassador wins 5th PGA title Full story
8. The ASC in 2021: 3 expert predictions on robotics Full story
9. What has prevented you from implementing AI to cut costs and drive revenue? Click here to learn how to choose the right path for your health system.
10. Drs. Ched Nwagwu, Jonathan Hyde & more: 13 spine surgeons making the news Full story
11. US sees 6th day with 100K+ new cases; Eli Lilly's antibody treatment gets emergency approval — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
2. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.
3. Improving quality of care is possible while containing costs. Click here to learn how it's done.