1. Spine surgeons' biggest threats Full story
2. Over half of ASCs 100% physician-owned Full story
3. UC San Diego Health receives spine surgery certification Full story
4. Don't get lost in the details of coding, contracts & compliance. Demystify trends to maximize revenue cycle performance with tips from this expert session.
5. The potential of AR in minimally invasive TLIF procedures Full story
6. Proposed wRVUs for 9 spine procedures Full story
7. Mississippi hospital adds ExcelsiusGPS robot Full story
8. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
9. 6 things to know about Steamboat Orthopedic and Spine Institute Full story
10. 1-year data on Zimmer Biomet's Apple Watch integration is out: 5 notes Full story
11. Do higher-paying states have more orthopedic surgeons per capita? Full story
12. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients
2. Staffing a 30-bed ICU can cost a hospital $2.75M. Here's how you can reduce staffing costs while increasing quality.
3. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.