1. Why private equity is bettering orthopedics, 3 physician leaders say Full story
2. Pennsylvania pain management physician pleads guilty to healthcare fraud Full story
3. Stryker vs. Johnson & Johnson vs. Zimmer Biomet: How they compare in Q3 Full story
4. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
5. Dr. Dean Chou to lead NewYork-Presbyterian's spine division Full story
6. 4 spine surgery milestones in October Full story
7. Hospital for Special Surgery to collaborate with Florida nonprofit system Full story
8. Don't get lost in the details of coding, contracts & compliance. Demystify trends to maximize revenue cycle performance with tips from this expert session.
9. NuVasive launches minimally invasive spine system Full story
10. Alphatec sees 43% revenue jump in Q3: 4 notes Full story
11. 10 surgeons on the most controversial trends in spine Full story
12. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
2. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients
3. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.