Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. Boston spine chief fined after leaving patient in operating room Full story
2. 9 key developments in spinal cord injury treatment Full story
3. Stryker's orthopedic sales jump 16.1% in Q3, spine + neurotech sales up 7.3% Full story
4. Surgical site infections are preventable, yet remain a huge problem. Cut the risk for good with these best practices.
5. 13 orthopedic groups with 100 physicians or more Full story
6. Digital orthopedics company secures $600M investment Full story
7. Illinois court upholds $1.2M verdict over alleged botched spinal fusion Full story
8. The best part of the week for 6 spine surgeons Full story
9. The anesthesiologist shortage is severe. Here's how to minimize its effects on your ORs.
10. Why some payers, physicians object to the Texas physician 'gold card' Full story
11. CMS approves Connecticut's 'episode of care' payment model Full story
12. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 9 steps to earn your organization a better online reputation — learn them here.
2. CMS' new glycemic management measures are coming — see how your hospital can prepare here.
3. The key to transforming your health system lies in the ED — Click here to learn why.