1. Artificial disc replacement by the numbers Full story
2. Optum vs. Tenet: How ASC strategies are shifting Full story
3. America's largest independent practices by number of spine surgeons Full story
4. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
5. Robot competition ramps up as orthopedic surgeons ponder a new standard of care Full story
6. National Spine & Pain Centers appoints chief medical officer of ambulatory surgery Full story
7. Healthgrades' best hospitals for spine surgery: 2023 Full story
8. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
9. Ongoing study validates Aurora Spine's minimally invasive spinal fusion system Full story
10. 5 spine, orthopedic medtch investments in 90 days Full story
11. Double checking ICD coding can improve safety, for spine patients: study Full story
12. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.
2. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients
3. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.