1. How spine surgery competition is evolving by market: New York, Arizona, California and more Full story
2. Texas physician guilty in $54M Medicare fraud scheme Full story
3. 30K 'unnecessary' spine surgeries performed in 1st year of pandemic: study Full story
4. Looking for a Safe, Sterile and Cost-Effective BONE MILL? The Bone Shark® Disposable Bone Mill is a versatile and powerful alternative for your surgical procedures. Click here to view product benefits and opportunities for your practice.
5. Centinel Spine's Prodisc C Vivo reaches 100 US cases Full story
6. This is why orthopedic groups are dropping out of bundled payments, 1 surgeon says Full story
7. SSM Health seeking 10 orthopedic physicians in Madison amid resignations Full story
8. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device
9. 3 leaders to know at Hoag Orthopedic Institute Full story
10. Medtronic, J&J and more: 5 medtech spinoffs in 2022 Full story
11. 9 things to know about Mayfield Brain & Spine Full story
12. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Staffing a 30-bed ICU can cost a hospital $2.75M. Here's how you can reduce staffing costs while increasing quality.
2. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.
3. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients