1. 'Newsweek' ranks America's Best ASCs in 25 states Full story
2. Titan Medical hits $10M technical milestone under Medtronic agreement Full story
3. Sanford Health building $16M surgery center Full story
4. One ASC's journey to better cost control and a more robust bottom line. Click here to attend the live virtual event.
5. Dr. John Keller debuts AR-assisted spine surgery at Metro Health Full story
6. NHRMC to close Orthopedic Hospital, redirect services Full story
7. 5 spine, orthopedic devices launched in September Full story
8. Kentucky hospital offering robotic spine surgery Full story
9. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
10. UT Medical Center breaks ground on Advanced Orthopaedic Institute Full story
11. COVID-19 hospitalizations up 40% from September; Texas plans field hospital, Utah discusses care rationing — 5 updates Full story
12. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Activate clinicians and cut preventable readmission by 18% with quicker communication. Click here to learn how.
2. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare organizations must learn to quickly pivot to the new normal and bolster their preparedness efforts for the future. Click here to learn more.
3. Compassion and innovation: insights into descendant management at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Click here to read more.