1. Surgalign Holdings acquires spine-focused company with AR navigation system Full story
2. Dr. Eeric Truumees: Challenges, goals and the year ahead at NASS Full story
3. AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine trials to resume Full story
4. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
5. Mercy Hospital adds 2nd neurosurgeon in a year Full story
6. Top 10 spine reads this week: Healthgrades' 100 best hospitals for spine surgery, how Medtronic plans to accelerate revenue growth & more Full story
7. ASCs projected to take 68% of orthopedic surgeries by mid-decade Full story
8. $23M+ office with orthopedic center opens at Vermont hospital Full story
9. Are you ready for the evaluation and management changes coming in 2021? Click here for a deeper dive into guideline changes that will affect your organization.
10. Drs. Michael Wang, Caleb Behrend & more: 7 spine surgeons making news Full story
11. COVID-19 hospitalizations up 40% from September; Texas plans field hospital, Utah discusses care rationing — 5 updates Full story
12. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Receiving the wrong drug can be dangerous, but so can receiving the wrong dose. Click here to learn how to properly adjust dosages for patients with kidney conditions.
2. Are you still capturing informed consent on paper? Find out how going mobile improves workflow, improves patient satisfaction.
3. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.