1. Pandemic pushes 1 in 4 physicians to consider early retirement Full story
2. Coronavirus doubles mortality rate for patients with spinal fractures, imaging study finds Full story
3. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
4. Father-son spine duo at the forefront of robotics at California hospital Full story
5. 100 best hospitals for neurosurgery in 2021 Full story
6. OrthoAlabama Spine & Sports adds 2 physicians Full story
7. New robotic software used at Polaris Spine & Neurosurgery Center for first time Full story
8. Pro Football Hall of Fame launches healthcare initiative for former players Full story
9. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
10. How Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
11. 16 states see record COVID-19 hospitalizations; CDC expands definition of 'close contact' — 6 updates Full story
12. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 5 pillars for HAI prevention — what hospital leaders should know about the power of clean. Click here to find fact sheets and best practices.
2. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
3. Help your patients feel safe when returning for care they delayed by employing these action items. Click here for a roadmap to recovery.