1. Teligen vs. Holo Portal vs. Pulse: How 3 spine platforms compare Full story
2. How physician pay cuts could affect ASCs Full story
3. Dr. Robert Masson completes 1st reconstructive cases with 'Surgical Metaverse' Full story
4. Developing an effective spine practice can be challenging. That's why you should attend Becker's ASC Annual Meeting on Oct. 27-29 in Chicago to learn how to develop an elite spine practice and grow your spine programs' revenue. Contact Scott Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to attend for free.
5. Optum doubles down on value-based care: 3 earnings call notes Full story
6. Life Spine's endoscopic expandable spacer system debuted Full story
7. 2 Florida orthopedic providers merge to form 17-physician practice Full story
8. One of the most innovative health tech companies in the U.S. is making big bets on the technologies that will transform healthcare. Learn what they are here.
9. Colorado nonprofit spine center adds Medtronic surgical robot Full story
10. 6 things to know about TSAOG Orthopaedics & Spine Full story
11. Spine company partners to research nanoTi titanium for implants Full story
12. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Adventis Health is doing it here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
2. Navigating healthcare's workforce crisis — The specific actions leaders from top health systems are taking to increase workforce engagement and retention.
3. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.