1. Neurosurgeons laud legislation to address CMS prior authorization Full story
2. Patient-specific spine implant nabs additional CMS reimbursement approval Full story
3. Spine market is the biggest opportunity for growth, Hoag Orthopedic Institute CEO says Full story
4. Surgical site complications can be avoided. Click here for the steps hospitals are taking to improve recovery.
5. Orthopedic care delivery in 2026: 3 surgeon insights Full story
6. The top 3 orthopedic, neurosurgery residency programs Full story
7. AI tool aims to identify hard-to-detect spinal fractures Full story
8. How is physician ownership changing in 2021? Full story
9. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
10. 10 spine surgeons to know Full story
11. SPR secures $37M for pain relief implant Full story
12. US Congress recognizes October as National Spine Health Awareness Month Full story
13. Surgical site infections are preventable, yet remain a huge problem. Cut the risk for good with these best practices.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
2. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.
3. 4 key pivots can take your hospital’s automation to the next level— learn them here.