Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. Who decides 'quality' in value-based care is still unclear: Dr. Vladimir Sinkov Full story
2. Aetna loses bid for immediate appeal in spine coverage lawsuit Full story
3. Beacon Orthopaedics' affiliation adds 10 physicians, 20 locations Full story
4. Surgical site infections are preventable, yet remain a huge problem. Cut the risk for good with these best practices.
5. Crystal Clinic Orthopedic Center appoints CEO, sets opening date for $100M hospital Full story
6. Former HSS exec among 2 new leadership hires at Spire Orthopedic Partners Full story
7. The top 3 orthopedic, neurosurgery residency programs Full story
8. 6 recent spine surgery 'firsts' Full story
9. Surgical site complications can be avoided. Click here for the steps hospitals are taking to improve recovery.
10. 5 studies spine and orthopedic surgeons should know Full story
11. American Orthopaedic Association recognizes Dr. Joseph Buckwalter Full story
12. A standardized anesthesia program at this ASC sparked a 100% jump in daily procedures. Download this short case study to learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Complexity simplified: A quick guide to the medical coding landscape and uncomplicating value-based documentation.
2. Paying physicians is complicated. Here's how your hospital can simplify the process.
3. Patients expect a streamlined connection with providers. Learn how to automate and save money.