1. Healthgrades: 100 best hospitals for spine surgery in 2021 Full story
2. CMS facility RVU proposal for 26 common spine surgeries Full story
3. Medtronic spinal cord stimulator shows success in relieving back pain Full story
4. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. EmergeOrtho-Triangle Region names new CEO Full story
6. Drs. John Keller, John Asghar & more: 7 spine surgeons debuting new technologies Full story
7. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
8. Dr. Troy Caron brings 15+ years' experience to Missouri hospital Full story
9. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
10. Work your vendors & don't inflate revenue projections: 2 ASC leaders on adding new procedures Full story
11. DARPA allocates $36M to spinal cord injury research Full story
12. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
13. Medtronic to accelerate revenue growth & more: 7 key device company notes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 5 pillars for HAI prevention — what hospital leaders should know about the power of clean. Click here to find fact sheets and best practices.
2. Executive insight guide: Quick tips to be for read for price transparency on January 1. Click here to download.
3. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.