1. 5 centers offering augmented reality-assisted spine surgery Full story
2. Court tosses $7M judgment awarded to patient paralyzed after spine injection at ASC Full story
3. Merit Medical settles federal kickback allegations for $18M Full story
4. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
5. Dr. Camden Whitaker debuts spine robot tech at Kansas hospital Full story
6. Spine Center Atlanta adds innovative procedure for chronic low back pain Full story
7. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
8. 10 key reads for spine leaders this week — FDA cautions Wisconsin stem cell clinic, Dr. Eugene Curry operates on Cowboys' QB & more Full story
9. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
10. Intermountain's AI system helps surgeons reduce costs, improve outcomes Full story
11. Hospitalizations rise in 39 states; Pelosi sets Oct. 20 deadline for relief bill — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
13. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jason Lowenstein of Morristown Medical Center and Atlantic Health System Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
2. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
3. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.