1. 2 MedStar Health hospitals among 1st to use robotic arm for spine surgery Full story
2. Dr. Alok Sharan: Coronavirus, cost savings will speed adoption of awake spine surgery Full story
3. Pennsylvania physician pleads guilty to involuntary manslaughter in patient's death Full story
4. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. Johns Hopkins neurosurgeons awarded $13M+ to develop ultrasound devices for spinal cord injury Full story
6. Fluoroscopic glasses demonstrate promise for spine surgery, study finds Full story
7. 2 recent acquisitions in the spine, orthopedic device industry Full story
8. Work progressing on UVA orthopedic clinic, spine center that was 'years in the making' Full story
9. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
10. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mark G. Burnett of NeuroTexas Brain and Spinal Surgery Full story
11. 20 states record COVID-19 highs; Redfield warns of emerging threat — 4 updates Full story
12. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
2. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.
3. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to lean more.