Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. The changes spine surgeons are advocating for in healthcare today Full story
2. Iowa city needs $17.9M ASC to keep orthopedic costs down, physicians say Full story
3. Dr. Frank Schwab named orthopedic surgery chair at New York City hospital Full story
4. Make surgical site complications a thing of the past. Learn how to prep patients for a successful discharge.
5. Humana to expand partnership enabling digital prior authorizations in 95% of orthopedic cases Full story
6. 10 spine practices to know Full story
7. FDA clears Life Spine's expandable spacer system Full story
8. Texas orthopedic practice plans orthopedic research center Full story
9. What does a future-proof health system look like? Click here to find out.
10. Bone Therapeutics creates advisory board for stem-cell platform Full story
11. Centinel Spine's award, the 1st smart knee replacement & more: 6 device company notes Full story
12. The anesthesiologist shortage is severe. Here's how to minimize its effects on your ORs.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still trying to unify your ambulatory footprint and cut variation? Adventist, Banner and CoxHealth share 3 key integration tips here.
2. How are providers combatting healthcare’s affordability crisis? Check out these 11 must-reads.
3. Boosting productivity while reducing physician burden is possible. Learn how AtlanticCare, Community Health Systems & TeamHealth got it done.