Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. The worst decision a surgeon can make when entering practice: Dr. Alexander Vaccaro Full story
2. Anesthesiologists ask feds to investigate UnitedHealth's alleged anticompetitive conduct Full story
3. Patient-specific spine implant secures CMS reimbursement boost Full story
4. Delaying the cloud migration process is costing your organization. Click here for a discussion on how to get started.
5. 30+ orthopedic leadership moves in 2021 Full story
6. Small, hyper-focused ASCs with overnight capability are the future, says ortho exec Full story
7. Dr. Matthew Smuck earns NASS' Henry Farfan Award Full story
8. Hospital for Special Surgery completes first knee replacement with 'smart' implant Full story
9. Nearly 40% of physicians nationwide report depression and anxiety symptoms. Here's what the CEO of Marshfield Clinic Health System is doing to support providers today and tomorrow.
10. Medtronic spent $70M on training, redesigns brand: report Full story
11. No difference in outcomes for spinal vs. general anesthesia in hip surgery patients: study Full story
12. The anesthesiologist shortage is severe. Here's how to minimize its effects on your ORs.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.
2. Hospital execs are using cybernetics to enhance patient experiences, reduce employee strain — here's how.
3. Current capacity management methods no longer cut it. See how hospitals are responding to rising patient volumes more strategically here.