Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast - catch up on all episodes here.
1. Will neurosurgeons take over spine? Full story
2. ASCs per capita in all 50 states Full story
3. Meditation, family time and outdoor running: How 5 spine surgeons manage stress Full story
4. Surgical site infections are preventable, yet remain a huge problem. Cut the risk for good with these best practices.
5. Regenerative medicine: What 5 surgeons are excited about Full story
6. Georgia clinic creates one-stop shop for spine, orthopedic care Full story
7. Rothman Orthopaedics resident recognized for orthopedic research Full story
8. 5 fast facts about The CORE Institute's CEO Full story
9. Make surgical site complications a thing of the past. Learn how to prep patients for a successful discharge.
10. 6 practices opened or announced in the last month Full story
11. Regenerative medicine market to hit $172B+ by 2030 Full story
12. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. CMS' new glycemic management measures are coming — see how your hospital can prepare here.
2. The key to transforming your health system lies in the ED — Click here to learn why.
3. How to address the patient affordability crisis: 5 transformative benefits of new tech + a Geisinger case study.